Professional Carpet Cleaning
The carpet cleaning technicians at Universal have experience with all types of carpet and upholstery fabric and fiber. From Virginia Beach to Chesapeake, Norfolk to Newport News, trust Universal to offer the best carpet cleaning service in Hampton Roads.
Our professional, self-contained carpet cleaning system allows us to provide fast, reliable service in any type of home or business setting. We offer natural cleaning products and innovative, state-of-the-art equipment to ensure efficient, high-quality service and a beautiful result, all without damaging the environment.
Leading manufacturers of carpet and upholstery recommend Hot Water Extraction carpet cleaning for these surfaces at least once a year, and more often for high-traffic areas. More frequent cleaning is also recommended for carpet and upholstery that is exposed to people with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory ailments. Hot Water Extraction can only be provided by a respected professional organization like Universal.
At Universal We Offer Our 10 Step Carpet Cleaning Process:
- An inspection of your property to address all areas of concern.
- >We discuss and clearly explain our processes to help you understand what to expect out of your carpet cleaning.
- We thoroughly vacuum all carpeted areas that need cleaning with our high-powered commercial vacuums.
- After a thorough vacuuming, we will treat any stains with professional products to ensure they are loosened and prepared for hot water extraction.
- We then apply an emulsifier pretreatment all over your carpet. The pretreatment is selected based on your carpet type and soil level.
- Your carpet is gently buffed with an oscillating brush to completely break any soil and grease away from your carpet fiber.
- Next is our hot water extraction. Carpet is rinsed with 210 degree hot water, while being wet-vacuumed.
- Following our hot water extraction, we do a final spotting procedure to remove any other stains that might be remaining.
- If clients elect to do our optional carpet protection treatment, we will apply our professional carpet protector. Our carpet protector helps the carpet regain its stain resistance that was originally applied during manufacturing.
- Next is drying, where we place specialized carpet drying fans around your cleaned area. This reduces dry time significantly and minimizes wicking, browning and re-spotting.
Finally, we will show you all that was accomplished during the cleaning, explain if there were any areas of concern, as well as if there are any additional recommendations we might have for you.
Dirty and damaged carpets can cause your once beautiful living space to look worn. Before your carpet gets worse, call the professionals to manage and fix the problem. Our team is trained in cleaning and treating dirty carpets quickly. It’s not just our job to help; it’s our pleasure.
At Universal Duct Cleaning, we respond and work fast. We are experienced and know how to handle your dirty or damaged carpets efficiently.
Does Carpet Cleaning Really Kill Fleas?
Question: does carpet cleaning kill fleas? This is a question that many Universal Pest & Termite customers ask.
The quick answer is yes, carpet cleaning does kill fleas. However, and to further confuse and complicate this issue, we need to be honest regarding this sensitive subject. While carpet cleaning does kill fleas, it won’t solve a problem of a flea infestation. Yes, the high temperature steam/water from a professional carpet cleaning is enough to end the life of a flea.
One-Stop-Shop for Residential Carpet Cleaning
Contact Us today for a No-Charge inspection and estimate 757-962-0419
We take pride in being a one-stop-shop for carpet cleaning, which means, we can help you with all carpet related issues from assessment and removal to insurance claims.
We are THE carpet cleaning go-to company in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Williamsburg, Newport News, Hampton and surrounding cities.