Seal Your Crawl Space and Keep Out Rodents
Pest Exclusion – If you have experienced recurring problems with mice, rats or other rodents getting into your house every year, a permanent solution is available and highly recommended! Rodents can squeeze into the openings as small as ¼ of an inch. Older home structures, especially, often have many gaps that rodents find very attractive.
What is Rodent Exclusion?
When our Universal Pest professional comes to your home for a Rodent Exclusion Service, he or she will inspect for signs of rodent entry points in the house; identify nesting areas, and seal nooks and crannies to prevent entry in the future. It utilizes Integrated Pest Management (ITM) methodology to solve the problem, instead of only treating the symptoms of the rodent problem. Seal Up, Keep Out.
What should be done to keep out / seal out rodents?
- All openings greater than 1/2″ should be sealed to exclude rats.
- Likely access points for rodents are where utility lines come into walls, as well as openings around air conditioning, drain pipes and vents.
- Look for broken foundation vents, broken crawl doors, and unscreened vents as possible points of entry. All spaces beneath first floor level should be checked for openings.
- Roofs should be checked to see that shingles are tight and sheathing is complete. Also check roof ventilators, screen vents and levered in wall vents
What Do We Do for Exterior Pest Control?
We offer a truly full-service option for pest exclusion with our Border-Guard program which puts the focus on keeping pest out of your home in the first place. This program includes IPM (Integrated Pest Management).
Our technician is trained to seal and caulk entry points around the foundation of your home to eliminate entry from the outside. This service is standard and will reduce the amount of pesticide in your home. In addition to our exclusive Border-Guard program we offer:
- Outside Only Options
- All-Natural Pest Product Options
- Seal and Caulk Entry Point
- Integrated Pest Management Services
- Call Today / Service Today Options